Easy Access to DataQuick Data via XML Services
XML Services allow you to easily access comprehensive property research and valuation data from DataQuick for your own internal applications. Deploy XML Services and eliminate the need for time-consuming and costly downloads and updates of large data files. This flexible data integration strategy is an invaluable solution for:
- Mortgage Originators
- Mortgage Services
- Title Companies
- Any business with IT resources that needs to verify the chain of ownership, associated lending activity and property value
Instantly Review Property Information and Market Value
XML Services save time and money by providing easy, instant access to the data you need in your existing solutions. View property characteristics, verify ownership and assets, review transaction history, and determine property values using DataQuick’s Automated Valuation Models (AVMs). XML Services includes a variety of detailed reports:
- Property Profiles
- Full Transaction History
- Sales Comparables
- Local Demographics
- Automated Valuation Models: DataQuick ValueSmart™ and Freddie Mac’s Home Value Explorer®
- Collateral Validation Reports
Seamlessly Integrate with your Proprietary Systems
XML Services includes online deployment tools that reduce development time and make data integration simple and seamless.
- XML Architect: Provides the blueprint for successful deployment including schemas, sample request and response strings, and an easy-to-follow integration guide.
- XML Demonstrator: Removes the guesswork by generating the precise XML markup used in your application.
- XML Configurator: Configure global and transactional settings with a simple online interface (a DataQuick representative will help to configure your global settings).