Accurate Property Values. Fast.
Improve your property valuation estimates with ValueSmart™ – DataQuick's highly accurate automated valuation model (AVM). A proven tool, ValueSmart delivers results in seconds to help speed the loan process, improve customer service, and reduce costs – a powerful tool for:
- Lenders and Underwriters
Streamline the Valuation Process
ValueSmart is a cost-effective way to streamline the lending process, manage risk, pre-qualify buyers, and expand your business opportunities. Leverage DataQuick's depth of experience as a provider of intelligent AVM solutions, backed by a national database of current public record information. ValueSmart features:
- Up-to-the-minute data including multi-sourced public records with new sales transactions added daily
- Detailed property information offering estimated values plus a report function with configurable property information
- Confidence scores that provide a balance between hit rates and accuracy
Valuation Methods Optimize Accuracy and Coverage
ValueSmart uses four separate models plus DataQuick's own housing price index:
- Hedonic Model values properties based on property characteristics by region.
- Repeat Sales Index updates the market value of a subject property using historical sales activity.
- Tax-Assessed Value is derived from assessor valuations and sales ratio studies of the tax assessments. Adjusts for the differences between tax assessed and market value, calculated at the jurisdiction level.
- Appraisal Emulation, based on sales comparables, works like an appraiser to provide a property valuation.
- DataQuick's Neighborhood Level HPI utilizes unique methods to achieve highly refined trending for home prices at the ZIP 6 level. DataQuick's neighborhood level HPI is updated monthly and provides forecasting.