Find the Right Leads. Fast.
Significantly improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns with an intuitive prospecting tool. It gives you access to the most comprehensive, relevant property and homeowner database available and jumpstarts lead generation for:
- Title Companies
- Any small business targeting the real estate market
Pre-Defined Segmentation Makes Targeting the Right Prospects Easy
DataQuick ProspectFinder® saves you time with pre-defined selections of some of the most important market segments. It does the heavy lifting for you: simply define the segment you want to target, customize your search based on geography and property use code, and easily generate mailing labels, a file of contacts, or a custom report.
- Refi Ready: Target refinance candidates (individuals who have not refinanced during the period you specify) or view individuals who have recently refinanced.
- Seller Carryback: Create a list of prospects where the seller provides the financing for a home purchase, often in combination with an assumed mortgage.
- AVM Equity: Using DataQuick's proprietary Automated Valuation Model (AVM), generate a list of candidates with available equity.
- Sub-Prime Loans: Pinpoint individuals that have current loans through a sub-prime lender. Ideal for marketing refinance or second mortgage loans.
- LTV Equity: Develop a prospect list based on a property's Loan-to-Value (LTV) range, or the maximum percentage of the loan amount to the appraised value of the property.
- Cash Buyer Leads: Find investors who have recently made “all cash” purchases of residential or commercial properties. Search by geography, transaction date, amount of transaction and property type.
Real Estate Lists:
- New Homes/New Owners: Obtain information on new homeowners who have moved into a specific geographic area during the last 90 days.
- New Movers: Generate a list of individuals who have purchased within the past 14 days.
- Foreclosure: Search for individuals with active foreclosures against their property. Use the foreclosure list to:
- Locate owners in pre-foreclosure: Search for all or filter using the document recorded date, delinquent amount, or property characteristics.
- Find properties going to auction: Search for all or filter using document recorded date, auction date, delinquent date, delinquent amount, minimum bid amount, or property characteristics.
- Analyze the opportunity: Use the comprehensive reports and downloadable file to determine what properties to pursue.