To Mitigate Loss, Know Your Risk.
Servicers and investors need to monitor post-origination changes to loans and understand the appropriate steps to take if their positions are compromised. DataQuick's Collateral Monitor is an automated alert service that immediately highlights changes in property characteristics and borrower behavior – critical information for:
- Title Companies
Automatically Identify Three Key Risk Indicators
Collateral Monitor leverages DataQuick’s nationwide property database to answer three critical questions for understanding changing collateral risk, and automatically alert users of potential problems.
- Have new liens been placed on the property that will impact the equity position of existing liens?
- Are there defaulted liens that threaten existing equity positions or warn of impending default?
- Has ownership transferred or occupancy changed to increase risk?
Stay On Top of Changes
Subscribe to Collateral Monitor's notification service to receive alerts when there is a material change on any of your loans. In addition, Collateral Monitor:
- Accurately calculates LTV/CLTV and provides full collateral risk data for analysis.
- Enables customization that allows users to specify the timing of alerts and the specific alerts to be tracked.
- Offers national coverage leveraging DataQuick’s database of more than 100 million properties.
- Presents an historical view that allows trending over changes over time.