Using Our Credit Website
Step-by-Step Instructions for Ordering and Viewing Credit Reports
Ordering and Viewing Credit Reports Using Our Credit Website
1. Open your browser and navigate to www.dataquickcredit.com
2. On the top right corner of the page you will see fields to enter your Operator ID and Password. Enter the information exactly as it was given to you by your system administrator.
The Security Questions screen may appear if this is your first time logging into our credit system, until you submit your answers or if you are logging into our system from a different computer than you initially used. Choose a question from the dropdown menu, type in your answers and click on submit. Security questions can be changed at any time by choosing the preferences tab.
3. Once you have submitted your security questions/answers and successfully logged into our credit system, you will be taken to the home page. From the home page you can order new reports, search for existing reports, review management reports, and more.
4. To order a new credit report, click on the Credit Report icon.
- Select the type of report from the drop down.
- Select whether the request will be Individual or Joint.
- Click the check boxes (TransUnion, Experian, Equifax) to reflect which repository files you would like included.
- Enter the name, social security number, and address. Then click on Submit.
The street address requires a house number first. PO Boxes should be entered with the box number first, then a space and then PO Box and the number again. Example: 23 PO Box 23
Once you click submit the Credit Report Details screen is displayed.
Click on View or Download to open the PDF version of the credit report. (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required.)
For detailed instructions on how to read our credit reports, click here for our How-To-Read Guide.
DataQuick Customer Service - 1-800-362-7255
The following How-To Guides may be helpful:
- A Guide to Reading the Residential Mortgage Credit Report
- Upgrading a Credit Report in www.DataQuickCredit.com
- Adding a Co-Borrower in www.DataQuickCredit.com
Click here to check out our other available online training guides.