Order Using Encompass
Step-by-step instructions for ordering a credit report via Encompass
How to Order a Credit Report using Encompass
*Please note, screens may be different based on the version of software used
Due to programming release timelines our name change to DataQuick has not yet taken place within all credit interfaces, please continue to select MDA/MDA Lending Solutions while it remains available.
1. Open Encompass Application. Create a new loan or search for an existing loan application.
- Borrower Information: First, Last and SSN
- Present Address Information: Addr, City, St, Zip
2. Click Order Credit, Choose DataQuick as the credit provider, Click Submit
(If DataQuick is not in the dropdown, see “How to Add a Credit Provider in Encompass”)
3. Choose Credit Agency, Report Type, Request Type, Confirm Consumer information
Should show the credit agency you would like to order the credit report through
User ID and Password should be the same user id and password used to log into www.dataquickcredit.com
Choose Order New Report
- Order New Report - Pulls a new merge credit report or a full Residential Mortgage Credit Report (RMCR) for the current Borrower(s) on this loan application from DataQuick with the repositories selected
- Check Status of Pending Request - Retrieves the merge credit report including any requested updates/supplements which have been completed
- Download an Existing Credit Report - Retrieves the original merge credit report using the existing credit reference number or a completed RMCR (this option will NOT retrieve any completed updates/supplements which have been completed)
- Add a Bureau - Upgrades the existing merge credit report to include selected repositories not requested in the original request
- Retrieve an Existing Credit Report - Retrieves a previously acquired merge credit report using the entered credit reference number.
Choose all credit repositories you would like to be included on the request
Reference Number, Loan Number, Reported On:
Defaults based on information entered into the loan application
Choose either Merge or RMCR
Confirm Borrower information is correct, Click Submit.
4. Once you click Submit, the credit report pulls and is opened within the ePASS tab
You may print or close the Credit Report. To navigate back to the credit report at any time, Open the loan, click the ePASS tab, Under “Transaction Summary” you will see the credit reports associated with the loan. Click the received link for the credit report you would like to view
For detailed instructions on how to read our credit reports, click here for our How-To-Read Guide.
NOTE: Fees are associated with using Calyx Point. For questions regarding these fees, please contact our Membership Support Department at email@example.com.
Click here to view this training guide in PDF format. (Adobe Reader is required)
DataQuick Customer Service - 1-800-362-7255
Encompass Tech Support - 1-800-777-1718, ePASS Account number is required.
The following How-To Guides may be helpful:
- Adding a Credit Vendor in Encompass
- A Guide to Reading the Residential Mortgage Credit Report
- Upgrading a Credit Report in Encompass
- Adding a Co-Borrower in Encompass
- Removing a Borrower in Encompass
- Retrieving a File from the Website into Encompass
- Submitting to LP through Encompass
- Ordering an Update through Encompass
Click here to check out our other available online training guides.