Order Using Calyx Point®
Step-by-step instructions for ordering a credit report via Calyx Point
How to Order a Credit Report using Calyx Point
*Please note, screens may be different based on the version of software used
1. Open Calyx Point Application. Create a new loan or search for an existing loan application.
- Borrower Information: First, Last and SSN
- Present Address Information: Addr, City, St, Zip
- Save Loan Application if you are creating a new loan or have made changes an existing loan
2. Click Services, Credit Reports, Request Credit
3. Choose Credit Agency, Report Type, Request Type, Confirm Consumer information
Choose DataQuick Lending Solutions from the drop down
(If DataQuick is not in the dropdown, see “How to Add a Credit Provider in Calyx”)
Choose Merge or RMCR (Merge is typical default option)
Choose Repositories to include
Choose Order New Report
- Order New Report - Pulls a new report for the current Borrower(s) on this loan application from DataQuick
- Re-issue Existing Report - Reissues a previously acquired merge credit report using the existing credit reference number.
- Upgrade Existing Report - Upgrades the existing merge credit report to include selected repositories not requested in the original request or upgrades the existing merge credit report to a full Residential Mortgage Credit report (RMCR)
- Retrieve Updated Report - Retrieves the merge credit report including any requested updates/supplements which have been completed
Confirm Borrower information is correct, Click Submit.
4. Enter User ID and password
Account # should be left blank
User ID and Password should be the same user id and password used to log into www.dataquickcredit.com
Once you click OK, the credit report is pulled.
5. Choose how to import or ignore liabilities reported using the Populate Liabilities screen.
You can choose how to import or ignore the liabilities reported.
- Ignore - Allows you to select single or multiple liabilities that you do not want to populate and move them to the Liabilities to be Ignored list.
- Import - Allows you to select single or multiple liabilities from the Liabilities to be Ignored list and move them back to the Liabilities to be Imported list.
- Ignore $0 Balance - Moves any $0 balance accounts to the Liabilities to be Ignored list.
- Ignore Closed - Moves closed accounts to Liabilities to be Ignored list. Closed accounts include any liabilities marked Closed, Paid, Transferred, or Refinanced in the Account Status column.
6. Once you click the Populate Liabilities button, the View Credit Report window appears
You may print or close the Credit Report. To navigate back to the credit report at any time, Click Services, Credit Reports, View Credit
For detailed instructions on how to read our credit reports, click here for our How-To-Read Guide.
NOTE: Fees are associated with using Calyx Point. For questions regarding these fees, please contact our Membership Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view this training guide in PDF format. (Adobe Reader is required)
DataQuick Customer Service - 1-800-362-7255
Calyx Tech Support - 1-800-342-2599, Calyx Account number is required.
The following How-To Guides may be helpful:
- Adding a Credit Vendor in Calyx Point
- A Guide to Reading the Residential Mortgage Credit Report
- Upgrading a Credit Report in Calyx Point
- Adding a Co-Borrower in Calyx Point
- Removing a Borrower in Calyx Point
- Retrieving a File from the Website into Calyx Point
- Submitting to LP through Calyx Point
- Ordering an Update through Calyx Point
Click here to check out our other available online training guides.